Regardless of whether you are looking for a collections agency’s support for the first time or whether you are looking to switch to a new company, it is important to find the right fit. Here are several reasons we hope you will select Alacrity Collections Corporation as your agency of choice:
We put more effort into each account and therefore have a higher success rate than most.On average, our success rate is twice that of the collections industry! Our average account resolution is 40 days.
We care about relationships!This includes our relationship with you and especially the ongoing relationship you have with your patients or clients. Your reputation is as important as our own, which is why we treat every person with respect and dignity. We are so good at this we even get positive feedback from people from whom we collect money. Can your current agency say that?
“This is my last payment! Want to thank you for working with me to get this paid off. Happy New Year to All.” M. A.
We work on every account we accept into our system, regardless of size.No cherry picking or list scrubbing here.
We make it easy for you to work with us.
- We actually pick up the phone! No annoying phone trees.
- We respect your preferences regarding how you would like to share documentation with us. We offer a securely encrypted electronic drop box for your files. Do you prefer to send account information by e-mail or fax instead? No problem. Would you rather mail hard copies? We can handle that too!
We are specialized in healthcare / medical and B2B collections.We are fully HIPAA compliant and our data security is top notch.
We do “skip tracing”.If you have had difficulties with your accounts receivable because people have moved and changed phone numbers, we can help. This is part of our services.
We are your partner in increasing your cash flow.
- Alacrity provides information and suggestions to help you. For instance, we offer regular blog posts with tips. In addition, we can make recommendations. For instance, we suggest placing accounts into collections no later than 180 days from date of service. Ideally you may want to place accounts at 120 days to maximize your returns.
- In order to keep track of where you stand, we offer monthly and quarterly reports. This ensures you always know where you stand and you can report to others in your organization with confidence. The reports include:
- Monthly Client Statements
- Monthly Address Correction Reports
- Quarterly Progress Reports
- Quarterly Age Reports
- Quarterly Percentage of Recovery Reports