Cities, towns, and county governments count on Alacrity because we achieve higher rates of return while treating everyone with respect and dignity. We protect your reputation and our own when we perform municipal collections. Alacrity collects overdue fines and fees for police departments (unpaid tickets) as well as other departments. All Alacrity Collectors have earned the ACA certified Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) designation.
- We work on a contingency fee basis: no fee if we don’t succeed.
- Alacrity has been doing collections the right way since 1982. We offer the experience you can rely on.
- According to 3rdparty statistics, Alacrity outperforms the competition by 20-30%.
- There are no “per account” fees, no minimum up-front payments, no minimums on how many accounts to submit, etc.
- Alacrity works on every account you submit. We don’t “cherry-pick”.
- Local – we are based in Annapolis and our entire team lives in Maryland. No outsourcing to other countries.
- We make the process of submitting account information easy and secure. You can submit account information in a variety of ways, such as via our secure encrypted dropbox (recommended), by fax, or via email in pdf format. You can also send the information by US mail or personally drop it off at our office.
- We are fully FDCPA (Federal Debt Collection Practices Act) compliant in addition to following all other applicable laws for our industry and business in general.
- Alacrity’s president, Susan K. Hayes, is on the governor-appointed Maryland Collections Agency Licensing Board, which regulates the collections industry in this state.
Proud Business Associate of the Maryland Municipal League
Our municipal clients enjoy consistently higher returns
Contact us to discuss your municipality collection challenges. We have specific insights into how we can improve your net-back while reducing customer complaints. We also have numerous beneficial client references that we would be happy to share.