Healthcare accounts have been a primary focus at Alacrity for over 30 years, from hospitals to medical practices, to diagnostic / lab groups. We understand the special challenges and sensitivities of healthcare accounts. We work to maintain your client relationships and protect your image, while achieving superior rates of return.
- 100% Compliant:
- HIPPA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- FDCPA – Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- We adhere strictly to the ACA Codes for Ethics, Professional Responsibility and Operations
- We stay on the cutting edge of collections technology (predictive dialer, skip-tracing, document imaging, custom account interfaces).
- All Alacrity Collectors have earned the Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) designation
- Full compliance: Fair Debt Collection, Fair Credit Reporting, Telephone Consumer Protection
Alacrity Collections Corporation has memberships in the following professional organizations:
- AAHAM – American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management
- HFMA – Healthcare Financial Management Association
- MGMA – Medical Group Management Association
- ACA International – (formerly American Collectors Association)
- Mid-Atlantic Collectors Association
*Accounts placed an average of 188 days
Success rates based on ACA International’s benchmark studies.
Contact us to discuss your medical collection challenges.
We will be happy to share client references and offer specific insights into how we can improve your net-back, while reducing patient complaints.
Wondering what types of healthcare specialties, medical professionals and related services we collect for? Here is a short list:
- Addiction Treatment
- Ambulance Services
- Arthritis Specialists
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Cardiology / Cardiac Care / Cardiac Monitoring
- Chemical Dependency Treatment
- Diagnostics Labs
- Ear, Nose & Throat / ENT
- Eye Surgery
- Hand Therapy
- Infusion Therapy
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Facilities Charges
- Mental Health Treatment
- Nursing Homes / Nursing Center
- Occupational Therapy / OT
- Ophthalmologists, Optometrists and Opticians
- Oral Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Surgeons / Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pain Management
- Pediatrics / Peadiatrics / Paediatricians
- Physical Therapy / PT
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Surgery Centers
- Surgical Monitoring
Alacrity Collections Corporation does Medical Collections for these and other medical and medical-related fields
. If you would like to learn more about how we can help improve your accounts receivable, please reach out.
Give us a call or send an email now and we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have via 1-800-752-9663 or email@example.com. Alternatively, you can schedule a 30-minute call with Heike Heemann to review these points and your questions in more detail. Just follow the steps to directly book a phone appointment with Heike via www.calendly.com/hheemann
. Looking forward to speaking with you!