Debt collection during a pandemic may seem like a maze. Regardless of whether you are a current or future client, you want to know what your debt collection agency does to adjust to the pandemic.
Besides taking numerous precautions at our offices to protect our team (masks, hand sanitizer, physical distancing, extra cleaning, etc.), Alacrity Collections has also adapted how we do the day-to-day business of collecting debt during a pandemic. We recently shared the following information with our clients and – if you are not yet among them, we hope you, too, will entrust your organization’s overdue accounts receivable to Alacrity Collections Corporation. Our team of Certified Collections Specialists consistently supports our clients with excellent results.
Here is the message we shared:
Dear Alacrity Client,
We wanted to reach out and make sure you are fully aware of the steps we’ve taken to better serve you and your accounts during the pandemic. If you have any questions specific to your business, please contact us any time. We are working hard to perform well for you, while being sensitive to the challenges that many are facing today.
- We adapted quickly in the spring and continue to:
- Follow state guidelines for safety measures and business conduct.
- Temporarily ceased collection letters & outbound telephone calls.
- Remained open for incoming calls and payments.
- Temporarily suspended attorney referrals.
We updated our approach:
- Softened the content of our debt collection letters.
- Lowered payment arrangement guidelines.
- Re-negotiated payment plans and extended payment schedules.
- We continue to provide resources for assistance to account holders, i.e. refer to social services, Maryland Health Connection, and hardship assistance programs.
- We have always taken a kinder, more productive approach to debt collections.
Our ongoing commitments remain:
- We continue to outperform industry national averages.
- Alacrity Collections provides interpreters to work with non-English-speaking accounts.
- We continue to maintain your reputation.
- Alacrity’s entire collections team consists of “Certified Collection Specialists”.
- As a leader in the industry, Susan K. Hayes continues to serve on The Maryland Collection Agency Licensing Board.
- We offer helpful client tips on our blog.
- We continue picking up the phone, ensuring you quick access to our team when you need us! No annoying phone trees.
Please call or email if you have any questions about placing new accounts or the handling of accounts that are already with us for collection.
Susan K. Hayes, President
Hiring a Professional Collections Agency? Alacrity Collections Is Here to Help
Alacrity Collections is proud to be a leader in debt collections since 1982. Chasing overdue invoices is not an effective use of your time. Let our team help so you can work on running and growing your company. We achieve great results that are over twice the national average and treat all of our customers with dignity and respect. We work tirelessly to protect your brand and improve your net returns. To learn more about our services and get in touch, please call us at 1-800-752-9663 or email us at email@example.com.
Other Posts You May be Interested In:
- How to Counter Stress in Your Billing Department
- Preventing Back Pain in the Office
- The Best Ways to Ensure Prompt Invoice Payment
- Managing a Remote Work Team Effectively
- 4 Reasons Why Hiring a Professional Collection Agency is Good for Your Business
Additional topics can be found in the side bar or simply scroll through the main blogs page.