.Alacrity has over 35 years of experience with business-to-business collections of overdue accounts. Particularly with business clients, there is often a desire to preserve business relationships while effectively collecting past-due accounts. Alacrity’s track record since its founding in 1982 has been outstanding.
.Our dedication to investing far more time and energy on each account (about 30% over other collection agencies), really pays off with commercial accounts in our business-to-business collections. Here are other reasons why your business-to-business collections are in good hands with us:
- We adhere strictly to the ACA (American Collectors Association) Codes for Ethics, Professional Responsibility and Operations
- We stay on the cutting edge of collections technology (predictive dialer, skip-stracing, document imaging, custom account interfaces).
- All Alacrity Collectors have earned the ACA Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) designation
- Full compliance with all applicable laws, including but not limited to: The Fair Debt Collection Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act
We achieve impressive returns on collections for our B2B clients (see bar graph on far right):
Rates based on ACA benchmark studies.Contact us to discuss your business-to-business collection challenges. We will be happy to share client references and offer specific insights into how we can improve your net-back, while reducing customer complaints.
Examples of B2B Accounts:Here is a small selection of industries and types of businesses for whom we work on significantly overdue accounts:
- Accounting Services
- Building Maintenance
- Certified Public Accountants / SPA’s
- Commercial Landscapers
- Construction Materials & Supplies
- Courier Services
- Janitorial Services
- Messenger Services
- Painting Companies
- Publishing / Publishers
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Vehicle rental and repair
- Yacht Detailing