4 Reasons Why Hiring a Professional Collections Agency Is a Great Idea for Your Business
- Have Legal Peace of Mind: There are many laws that restrict how and when businesses and collection agencies can collect debt. Customers and businesses who understand those laws well will not hesitate to file a lawsuit if you violate their rights in the course of collecting debt. Hiring a professional collections agency ensures that you will not run afoul of the law while getting the money that you are owed. Third-party collections agencies have to know federal and state laws, as they spend all day long working with businesses and clients like yours.
- Higher Chance of Success: Professional debt collection agencies also know how to collect unpaid debt, whether that means simply calling your client and following up regularly. Just like your expertise lies in running your business, debt collection agencies are incredibly skilled and experienced at collecting debt. We understand how to work with your clients and customers to protect your reputation while getting the money that you are owed. There is a reason why hiring a professional collections agency is so popular with businesses of every size—we get great results.
- Thorough Documentation: Professional collections agencies know how to create a lengthy and detailed paper trail when collecting. This documentation can assist you if you plan on writing off the bad debt as a tax deduction at the end of the year, as you will need to show the IRS your attempts to collect and the record of the debt.
- Faster Payment: While you might not realize it, many clients take a debt collection agency much more seriously than they take someone calling from your company. A debt collections company will naturally accelerate the collections process and save you the time that you would have spent chasing down customers and taking time away from your business.
Hiring a Professional Collections Agency? Alacrity Collections Is Here to HelpAlacrity Collections is proud to be a leader in debt collections. We achieve great results that are over twice the national average and treat all of our customers with dignity and respect, on social media and offline. We work tirelessly to protect your brand and improve your net returns. To learn more about our services and get in touch, please call us at 1-800-752-9663 or set up a phone appointment directly on our representative’s calendar via this link: www.calendly.com/hheemann.
Other Posts You May be Interested In:
- Best Practices for B2B Collections
- When Is It Time to Fire a Client Over Unpaid Invoices?
- Collecting from Consumers Versus Businesses
- Should You Contact a Lawyer or Collections Agency for Your Overdue Accounts?