- Alacrity Collections Corporation, a Maryland-based collections agency specialized in improving cash flow through collections on behalf of its clients in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond, celebrated its 35th anniversary on July 1st.
- Alacrity primarily assists clients in the healthcare field from single-practitioner clinics to hospitals across any and all specialties. These include – but are not limited to – primary care, dental care, eye care, cardiology, pediatrics, occupational and physical therapy to nursing homes and assisted living facilities. For a more comprehensive list of the types of healthcare accounts for which ACC improves collections outcomes and thereby cash flow, visit the
healthcare page of our website.
- Additionally, Alacrity Collections Corporation serves a wide range of business-to-business clients from publishers, couriers and painters to construction supply companies, CPA’s and landscapers. A more detailed list can be found on our B2B page.
- Alacrity also services Business-to-Consumer companies that operate in specialties as diverse as accounting services, child care, HVAC, veterinary hospitals and private schools. For more information, please visit our B2C page.
- The team at ACC is proud to provide thousands of dollars of recoveries to its clients every month while maintaining their good reputation and good will.
- Alacrity was founded by Susan K. Hayes, who continues to run and grow the business. Susan is well respected by her clients and peers in the industry. She is currently in her 5th term on the Maryland Collections Agency Licensing Board.
- Marking its 35th anniversary, Alacrity Collections Corporation will relocate to larger office space in early July to accommodate its growing team. ACC will continue to call Annapolis, MD, its home base while assisting clients throughout the USA.
- If you would like to learn more about how Alacrity Collections Corporation can help businesses improve their cash flow and what sets us apart, please visit the
Why Choose Alacrity page
on our website.