Business-to-Business AccountsAlacrity has deep experience with business to business collections of overdue accounts. Particularly with business clients, there is often a desire to preserve business relationships while effectively collecting past due accounts. Alacrity’s track record over three decades has been outstanding. Our dedication to investing far more time and energy on each account (about 30% over other collection agencies), really pays off with commercial accounts.
- We adhere strictly to the ACA Codes for Ethics, Professional Responsibility and Operations
- We stay on the cutting edge of collections technology (predictive dialer, skip-stracing, document imaging, custom account interfaces).
- All Alacrity Collectors have earned the ACA Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) designation
- Full compliance: Fair Debt Collection, Fair Credit Reporting, Telephone Consumer Protection
We achieve impressive return on collections for our B2B clients:
Rates based on ACA benchmark studies.Contact us to discuss your business-to-business collection challenges. We will be happy to share client references and offer specific insights into how we can improve your net-back, while reducing customer complaints.
Examples of B2B Accounts:Here is a small selection of industries and types of businesses for whom we work on significantly overdue accounts:
- Accounting Services
- Building Maintenance
- Certified Public Accountants / SPA’s
- Commercial Landscapers
- Construction Materials & Supplies
- Courier Services
- Janitorial Services
- Messenger Services
- Painting Companies
- Publishing / Publishers
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Vehicle rental and repair
- Yacht Detailing